Wednesday, November 12, 2008

First Time Out















This is the first time I've actually tried to post something to the blog. Hopefully from here on out I make time to keep things up to date so ya'all can check in from time to time and see how we're doing.

Things are going well, Karie is working two days a week (Mon & Wed) at the same dental office in Liberty Lake as before (now she's half-time). It works out great because her mom can hang out with Isaac in the days when she works. It's great grandma time!

I'm into my third year at Moss Adams loving every minute. The work is challenging and changing constantly-more changes are sure to come with president-elect Obama-and it keeps me on my toes.

Isaac is 1 year old!!! Crazy how time flies! I can't believe how much he has changed. As you can see from the pictures, he's changed quite a bit. He's 'trolling' around the house now, holding on to the walls and other furniture so he can get around. When he's not trying to walk around, he's crawling at hyper-speed. It's hard to believe he can move so fast. Well, that's all for now. We'll be back soon.

3 comments:

Kailyn Renae said...

Ben
great to hear from you. glad you and your family are doing well.

Anonymous said...

Happy Bday Isaac!! :) Glad to see you guys in the blogging world ... can't wait to check up on you some more!

Love you guys and miss ya!
~Brittany

Johannes said...

Dear Benjamin dear Karie,

My thoughts are with you.

Johannes